Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Maps To Anywhere

Well first  the fore word says a lot about the premises but it did not prepare me for the fantastic experience that was this book and I can say without a doubt this was the most enjoyable reading piece by far to myself and I'm going to guess a lot of the other student in the class.
Bernard Coopers playful yet calculated use of words never stopped intriguing a reader I always wanted to know what he was going to bring up next. I especially liked his personal and self proclaimed comments like on page 33 'No one to my knowledge has ever been killed by a replica of the Jefferson memorial made out of toothpicks or a snowflake made cut from folded paper or a poodle composed of pink balloons' even when he calls out his teacher on the bottom of the same page it just feels like the author is having a good time from beginning to end I laughed and enjoyed myself the same.

1 comment: